Our objective is to find the best qualified candidates through our familiarity with various types of sources , that make us qualified to assist you.
In the typical recruitment we provide the following process:
* Organization and Position Analysis
* Timely Correspondence with the candidates after, screening, and selection.
* Interviews with the candidates
* Candidates evaluation in both: technical and ethical.
* Prepare the report and send it to our client to check it to save time.
* Send the selective CVs to the client to interviews them as a final process.
* Follow up the candidates after the hiring date every 15 weeks to check hid performance.
* Outsourcing refers to process of contracting out of a business function to an external provider that may be viewed a components to the growing division of the labor.
* In this case two organizations may enter a contractual agreement involving exchange of service and payment. In today’s global competitive environment organizations need to focus on cost-cutting strategies and high qualitative results.
* Organizations has to deal with tax filling, they have to adhere to the sate employment law.
* These complexities have force the organizations to outsource their payroll.
* processes. Outsourcing helps an organization to stay focused on the business operations. It results in cost-effectiveness and time saving.
* The organizations are relieved from law regulations and tax formalities. Organizations have to set an additional department for the purpose resulting in the salaries of those responsible for performing the activities of payroll process.
* It also includes the cost associated with payroll checks, bank accounts and other charges, record maintenance, computerized aids such as payroll software, etc.